- Pays d'Oc IGP and the wine offer in France
- Pays d'Oc: the birthplace of wine
- Portaits of grape varieties
- Presenting Pays d'Oc IGP wines
- Awakening the Senses
- Along the Pays d'Oc Route
- Find a Pays d'Oc IGP wine producer
- Find a Pays d'Oc IGP wine
- An exceptional territory
Tasting a Pays d’Oc IGP wine takes place in three steps: from the eyes to the mouth…
First of all the wine is observed, its colour examined along with its intensity, its clarity…
There is the 1st nose and the 2nd nose.
For the 1st nose, gently breathe in the aromas of the wine. During this phase you will take in the first fragrances.
Next, delicately swirl the wine in the glass to liberate the fragrances and savour the multiple facets of its aromatic palette.
The last step is to taste, savouring a short instant in the mouth to appreciate all the flavours.